Powder Testing Cryogenic Chamber Lab Drying Equipment
>> Product Introduction
In the process of scientific experiments, some of the material under the atmospheric conditions is extremely
easy oxidation and deliquescence, this makes experimental material of chemical reactions and samples of the
front–end processing is very difficult, affecting test process and testresults. Gloveboxes are used to prevent
contact between potentially hazardous materials with the outside environment or operating personnel. Some ofthese materials or processes may be sensitiveto ambient environment and hence need to beworked with
under isolated conditions. This is achieved by containing such a substance within the glove box equipment.
>> Product Application
- Anhydrous, anaerobic and clean, ultra-clean work environment.
- The R&D and production of batteries and battery materials.
- The R&D and manufacturing of special lamps:HID lamps, metal halide,ceramic metal halide.
- Welding: resistance welding, TIG welding, laser welding, plasma welding, brazing.
- The development and production of medical supplies.
- Development and production of the super capacitor.
- Fine chemicals, nuclear industry.
- The new energy and new materials development and production.
>> Working Principle
It is mainly composed of main box, transit room and base. Box and gas purification system, form a sealed
environment, filled with inert gas or nitrogen to the cabinets, and circulation to remove internal active
substances, allowing the system always maintain high cleanliness and high purity inert purification vacuum
glove box parameter gas environment.
² 1 Big Cylindrical type antechamber, made of stainless steel 304 ;
Dia.360mm, length =600mm, right or left side;
² With sliding tray inside the antechamber;
² Spindle lock door, vertical operation with lifting mechanism;
² Touch screen automatic operation via solenoid.
² 1 Mini Cylindrical type chamber , make of stainless steel 304;
Dia. 150mm, length=300mm(100 mm access into the glove box ),
² right or left side;
² Screw-lock door;
² Manual operation via hand valve.
Gas purification system
² Removal of H2O and O2;
² Container material: Stainless steel 304;
² Absorber unit: Copper catalyst: 4.5Kg, Molecular sieve:4.5Kg;
² Attainable purity: H2O less than 1ppm, O2 less than 1ppm;
² Capsulated blower, 90m3/h, with frequency converter;
² Regeneration, PLC automatic control all process including heating, filling mix gas (working gas / 5- 10%H2 mixture).
>> Product Image
>> Product Features
1. Simple structure, easy operation, can through ultraviolet light, light weight.
2. In normal conditions, pattern stable, highly transparent, resistance to chemical corrosion and climate
3. The cabinets installed lighting bulbs and porous socket,can be localized heating by electric furnace.
4. Sealing device designs innovative, seals reliable to prevent radiation and absorption of radioactive
substances (α & β ray).
5. The front side of operation box is organic glass, with board perspective without dead angle.
6. Operating gloves are reliable and durable which sealed with thick latex gloves.
>> Technical Parameters
Packaging & Shipping
>> The Advantages of YLKFAQ