Computerized small freeze dryer for lab application
Product DescriptionBrief Introduction:
The small freeze dryer is used for production of medical injection powder by freeze drying process for pharmaceutical industry. The equipment is of functions such as programming, display, storage, printing of operation data and lyophilizing curve. It also comes with measuring and display of product, condensation capturer, heat conducting fluid, and Computerized small freeze dryer for lab application state of lyophilizing cabinet or vapor condenser. The machine is enabled to display breakdown and tell user the reason as well as repair method. The machine also comes with refrigeration, Computerized small freeze dryer for lab application and circulation systems.
1. Computerized SCADA system
2. Function to determine the end of lyophilizing process
3. Function to detect product shared melting point
4. Function to alarm for over-heating, power failure, and water stoppage
5. CIP(cleaning in place) and SIP(Sterilization in place) system
6. Shelf temperature range from -55 °C~80 °C, and is adjustable during lyophilizing processn
7. Adjustable Computerized small freeze dryer for lab application state by chamber isolation valve operation which can accelerate drying process
Shelf area (cubic meter)
Shelf size L*W*H mm
Vial capacity Φ11
Vial capacity Φ16
Vial capacity Φ22
Lowest condenser temperature °C
Max Computerized small freeze dryer for lab application Bar
1. Technical consulting support
2. Detailed quotation information
3. Visit to factory and technical discussion
4. Designing of equipment based on customer URS
After sales service:
1. Installation of equipment if required
2. Operation Training to customer staff
3. Real-time technical support
4. One year product quality guaranty
Q1: Are you a trading company or manufacturer ?
A1: We are a manufacturer, we supply fine equipment with factory price.
Q2: What’s your guarantee for equipment quality ?
A2: We offer high quality equipment with 1 year guarantee, and technical support at anytime.
Q3: When can I get my machine after payment ?
A3: Usually 30 working days after downpayment.
Q4: How can I install my machine when it arrives?
A4: Engineers will come to your factory for installation and operation training.
Q5: How about the spare parts?
A5: Equipment will be supplied with additional spare parts which are not easliy broken.
Q6: Where is your company located ?
A6: We are in Shanghai and Zhejiang Province (very close to Shanghai)